Purpose of Processing
We collect personal data for the following reasons:
- Improve our services by observing basic analytics of how users interact with our site.
- Optimize our Google Ads.
- Improve retargeting features in Google Ads.
- Notify users of the free resources we have available.
- Provide users with free resources upon their request.
Legal Basis for Processing
We process personal data if consent is given. By default we will not process your personal data. Consent can be given in two ways: (1) Giving cookie consent via the cookie consent pop-up banner or (2) Entering your name and email in order to receive a free resource (such as a PDF) or to contact us. Giving consent to one does not give consent to the other.
Types of Personal Data Processed
- Your name and email address (when signing up for a free PDF).
- Event driven data such as page views, time spent on site, button clicks, and other general events performed on our site.
- Custom audiences for the purpose of remarketing.
We do not sell any of your data to third party interests.
We use two third party services for the purposes of collecting analytics, optimizing ads, and retargeting:
- Google Analytics 4: Collects event driven data for site optimization and allows us to provide users with more content they’re interested in. Google Analytics 4 collects data such as page views, time spent on site, button clicks, and other general events performed on our site. For more information on how Google handles personal information please visit Google’s privacy documentation.
These services collect data via first party cookies and are only enabled when cookie consent is given via the cookie consent banner. We do not use third party cookies.
You have the following rights in relation to your personal data that we process:
- Access, rectification, and erasure of the data.
- Restriction of the processing of the data.
- Objecting to the processing of the data.
- Lodging a complaint with a supervisory authority.
To exercise these rights to access, rectify, erase, restrict or object to the processing of your data, please contact us at [email protected]